Makai Announces New Layout Option
M37 Range Extending Galley
Since announcing our new dealer for the USA Eastern Seaboard, S&J Yachts, MAKAI has been working with S&J Management to provide some tailored options to suit discerning S&J clients interested in our power catamarans. We can now announce some early results of our collaboration: a new galley arrangement oriented for longer-range cruising. We’re calling it a “Range-Extending Galley”. Here is a sneak preview.
Feedback from S&J clients up and down the East Coast indicated many are seeking additional galley space in place of seating or additional tables. So in the past few weeks, we have been designing a twin galley layout, integrated into an additional set of forward-facing seats. This new extended galley nearly doubles the work surface size of the galley, provides storage, and is designed to preserve the natural ergonomics of the deck. New renderings will arrive soon, but here are some of the highlights of the new option:
- Additional forward-facing seats to port available in two buckets, or double (“loveseat”) layout
- Seats will be mounted on adjustable boosters for additional viewing convenience and comfort during long passages
- Integrated drawer-style freezer to compliment the practical refrigerator to starboard
- Additional under-seat lockable storage for cooking utensils or personal belongings
- Mood lighting integrated at the extended galley sole
- Extended Galley available in gloss or metallic paint to match other painted areas of the boat (to customer specification)
“Makai’s Range Extended Galley Layout option gives you the increased ability to prepare and store more supplies for those longer excursions. No need to rush back to shore for every meal – enjoy a full course with the family without touching the dock. Cocktails included!”
This Power Catamaran Layout Option is just the beginning. Further refinements and evolutions will be released as we approach the launch of the first M37.
Sharon Malatich, Co-Principal at S&J Yachts says: “Makai’s Range Extended Galley Layout option gives you the increased ability to prepare and store more supplies for those longer excursions. No need to rush back to shore for every meal – enjoy a full course with the family without touching the dock. Cocktails included! S&J is proud to collaborate with MAKAI in offering a boat with tailored options fit for your lifestyle. You’ll see more from us in the coming weeks and months.”
Learn More – Order Yours Today
Contact Us: 888-743-4620 – firstname.lastname@example.org