2008 37' Island Packet 370
If an Island Packet 370 is on your wish list, you need to see this boat. The owners purchased a beautiful, low hours (less than 300 hours on the engine!) boat less than two years ago, invested over $70,000 in improvements and updates, and now needs to sell it due to changes in their lifestyle. Compare this yacht to a new IP379 at $500,000 and save yourself over $200,000!
Here’s what is new over the past 22 months:
- New Kato arch
- New electronics, including RayMarine Axiom 12” MFD and Axiom 9" MFD GPS and Chartplotter; Quantum Doppler Radar; i70s repeater; Ray60 VHF radio w/second station handset in cockpit; Fusion UD650 stereo system; SR150 Sirius XM Receiver for weather and audio reception; EMU-1 Engine monitoring unit (for engine readouts at MFD panels)
- New Canvas, including Bimini, Dodger (w/glass cover); Connector panel; Pedestal cover; Mast boot; sun covers on all three sails
- Solar Panels- two at 300 watts each w/Victron controller
- New Lifeline AGM Batteries: Five (5) house bank (two more than standard) and One (1) dedicated engine start
- Raritan Elegance (electric flush) head
- 18,000 BTU air conditioning unit
- 2 x Lewmar 16CST secondary winches
- Selden solid rod vang/kicker
- Exterior teak redone
- Compound and wax hull and deck
- New bottom paint w/ three coats barrier-coat and two coats Trinidad SR black bottom paint
This is a new, preliminary listing and more photos and details will be updated soon.
- BuilderTraditional Watercraft, Inc.
- Model Year2008
- DesignerBob Johnson, N.A. & The IP Design Team
- LOA37.83 ft
- Beam13.08 ft
- Engines Total Power56 hp
- Number of Engines1
- Engine BrandYanmar 3JHE
- Engine ModelYanmar 3JHE
- Engine TypeInboard
- Engine Power56 horsepower
- Engine Fuel Typediesel
- Fresh Water Tanks160 gallon
- Fuel Tanks75 gallon
- Holding Tanks55 gallon
The Island Packet 370 represents the combined talents of the engineering, design, sales, and marketing staffs at Island Packet, coupled with the constructive and enlightened feedback of our enthusiastic owners and dealers. Marking a notable evolution in the Island Packet family, the 370 offers refined keel shapes and a higher aspect ratio rig for increased performance, new rudder shaft and blade geometry for enhanced control under sail and power, and a watertight anchor locker bulkhead for added security. The accommodations also shine, with the ever popular island berth both fore and aft, a separate shower stall in the head, and an optional Plus Package that boasts a solid, bevel planked teak and oak sole, premium Corian countertops in the galley and head, and furniture quality satin finish varnish on all interior wood surfaces.
The Master Cabin is forward with large island berth, big hanging locker, storage cabinets, drawers and bin, large opening hatch with 2 opening ports.
The Head is next aft to port with private entrances from forward cabin and main salon, vanity, separate shower stall, Elegance electric flush head (new June 2018), hatch and opening port provide plenty ventilation.
Continue aft to the Main Salon with Island Packet's signature bulkhead mounted table that stores up and out of the way when not in use. To port is a settee that pulls out to a double bunk, the starboard settee can be used as a single berth (both settees) are covered in Ultra Leather, storage is located under, behind and over settees, large hatch, 5 opening ports along with 2 dorades provide great ventilation and helps create a light & airy great room feeling.
The U-shaped Galley is next aft to starboard, double stainless steel sinks, 3 burner propane stove w/oven, Frigiboat Keel Cooler refrigeration with digital controls (two compartments and either may be a refrigerator or freezer at owner's selection), microwave, Corian counters, hot/cold pressurized water, pull-out trashbin and galley extension adds to the abundance of counterspace.
Access to the fully equipped Nav Station is located port of galley, through bi-fold doors, just inside the aft cabin and has an adjustable helm seat. Aft Cabin has double berth, storage bin under berth, hanging locker, hatch and 2 opening ports for plenty of ventilation.
- Light, bright interior
- Bevel Plank Teak and Oak Cabin Sole
- Ultra Leather in Main Salon
- Furniture Quality Satin Gloss Varnish Finish on All Interior Woodwork
- Solid Corian Counter Surfaces in Galley (Sahara) and Head (Cocoa)
- Ocean Breeze stainless steel Reverse Cycle Heat and Air (new June 2018)
The U-shaped galley is located to starboard of the companionway and is a convenient and safe place to work.
- Corian countertops
- Deep, double stainless steel sinks
- Force 10 Gimbaled 3 Burner Propane Stove with Oven (like new!)
- 2 - 10lb Propane Tanks
- 12V Frigiboat Keel Cooler refrigeration and freezer compartments w/ digital controls
All Teak refinished November 2019
Island Packet gives you an easily traveled deck with bulwarking and great non-skid for secure footing. There are handholds the length of the cabin top and around the dodger.
- Muir Atlantic 1000 Reversible Electric Windlass with Deck and Cockpit Controls
- Polished SS Delta anchor w/200' 5/16" Chain with Swivel and Rope Safety Tail
- Sidepower SP75TI 6HP Bow Thruster with Joystick Control on Pedestal
- 3 Stainless Steel Dorades with Stainless Guards
- Kato custom Arch with Upgraded Tackle, outboard crane (new May 2018)
- Teak Cockpit Table
- Dodger with aft grab rail and glass covers, Bimini and Connector Panel (new July 2019)
- Cockpit Cushions
- Cockpit Shower
- Swim Ladder
- Leather-covered wheel
- Hull and Deck compounded and waxed November 2019
- Main Sail - Charleston Spars in-Mast Furling
- Genoa - Harken Furling
- Stay Sail - Harken Furling with Self- Tacking Hoyt Boom
- All suncovers on sails replaced (new June 2018)
- 2-Lewmar 44 ST Primaries
- 2 Lewmar 16STC secondary winches (new June 2018)
- 2-Lewmar 30 ST Winches Halyard/Line Control
- Spare Halyard
- New Running Rigging
- Twin Backstays
The original electronics were all professionally removed and replaced in the fall of 2018 with the following:
- RayMarine Axiom 12RV 12” MFD w/ Real/Vision 3D Sonar and Navionics, GPS and Chartplotter
- RayMarine Axiom 9” MFD repeater at nav
- RayMarine Quantum 2 Q 24D Radar Doppler
- RayMarine i70s Color Instrument Display (repeater)
- RayMarine Ray60 VHF radio w/second station handset in cockpit
- Fusion UD650 AM/FM/Bluetooth/USB x 2/AUX x 2/iPod/MTP/Sirius XM ready stereo system w/wired remote in cockpit
- RayMarine SR150 Sirius XM Receiver for weather and audio reception
- EMU-1 Engine monitoring unit (for engine readouts at MFD panels
- Six (6) Group 27 AGM Batteries, one dedicated engine start and five house bank with new wiring (all new March 2018)
- Balmar High Output Alternator W/ Digital Dual Charge
- Charles 40 Amp Charger
- True Power 1800 Watt Inverter
- Two Solar Tech EPI 2300 solar panels – 300 watts each w/Victron controller (new June 2018)
- Two 30 Amp 50 Ft Shore Power Cords
- Galvanic Isolators
- Yanmar 54 HP Diesel Engine with less than 300 hours!!
- Manual and Electric Bilge Pumps
- Electric Macerator Pump with Valves for Direct Overboard Discharge or Overboard Discharge of Holding Tank
- Electric Bilge Pump (new June 2018)
- Water Tank and Holding Tanks are Fiberglass
- Fuel Tank is Marine Grade Aluminum
- Parmax 3 Pumps for Shower Sump and Icebox Drain
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
S&J Yachts are your mid-Atlantic through Florida dealers for Island Packet Yachts and your source of experts in cruising sailboats, new and used. With more than 33 years’ experience with the brand, Bill Bolin is the IP expert. Call him in Florida at (727) 743-3100 or email email@example.com for more information or to make an appointment to see this yacht. YBAA member, licensed and insured.