2007 45' Island Packet 445
Island Packet 445's are exceptionally well-built cruising boats with easy to handle rigs, go-anywhere shoal draft, and roomy and attractive interiors. Don't miss the opportunity to buy this boat! MARALI is in great condition and priced aggressively to sell fast. She has been professionally maintained throughout her time afloat by her one and only owner. When some dryland damage occurred during Hurricane Irma, the owner had the yacht shipped to Largo, FL for the Island Packet factory to restore the yacht to like-new condition. This yacht won't last long at the offering price, so act fast! Full details of the damage and repairs is available upon request.
- Model Year2007
- DesignerBob Johnson
- LOA45.75 ft
- Beam14.33 ft
- Engines Total Power75 hp
- Number of Engines1
- Engine BrandYanmar
- Engine Model4JH3-TE
- Engine TypeInboard
- Engine Power75 horsepower
- Engine Fuel Typediesel
- Fresh Water Tanks260 gallon
- Fuel Tanks160 gallon
- Holding Tanks55 gallon
The interior of MARALI features a bright main saloon, gourmet galley, impressive navigation center, two heads with enclosed showers and two comfortable staterooms with island berths. There is teak joinery throughout the boat and approximately 7' of headroom. MARALI has plenty of light and ventilation with 15 stainless steel ports, six large windows, six opening hatches four stainless steel Dorade vents and four Hella Turbo fans. The ports have screen inserts and the hatches have Ocean Air screens and shades for privacy.
The spacious main saloon has two full-length settees, covered with factory green fabric upholstery. The port settee converts to a double berth and a large dining table folds down from the forward bulkhead to reveal a wine rack. The table opens up and extends all the way from the starboard settee to the port settee. Shelves and cabinets are located above the settees and generous storage is available under and behind the settee cushions.
The navigation center is truly exceptional! It is adjacent to the companionway steps on the port side of the boat. There is a plush high-back swivel armchair, large chart table with storage below, shelving and plenty of room for electronics. The wet locker and electric panels are located in the navigation center.
The secure and functional galley is aft of the main saloon to starboard and centerline. There are two large Corian counters on either side of the galley. The galley is secure, well-lit and has plenty of ventilation with opening ports. It features a top loading freezer, top loading refrigerator, double stainless steel sink, Force 10 stove/oven, microwave oven, pull out trash bin, built-in dish racks, cutlery drawer, abundant cabinets, and a water purifier.
The staterooms are located forward and aft and are equally appealing. Both staterooms have double island berths with new (Nov 2019) mattresses, hanging lockers, cabinets with shelves and en-suite heads with enclosed showers. The base panels of the berths lift up, with the assistance of gas support struts, to reveal a large storage areas that is perfect for linens, blankets and towels. The aft stateroom has a seat on the starboard side and there is a access door to the aft storage area (garage).
Each head has a VacuFlush electric toilet, Corian counter top, stainless steel sink, hatch, ports, cabinetry and enclosed shower stall. The forward head is accessible from both the main salon and the forward stateroom.
Pillows, sheets and blankets all new (November 2019)
There is no air conditioning on this boat
- Force 10 gimballed stove and oven
- Frigoboat top opening refrigerator, Frigoboat top opening freezer and refrigerated drink drawer (all compressors new November 2019)
- 900 watt microwave oven (new November 2019)
- Double s/s sink
- Attractive Corian counters with abundant storage
- (2) 10 gallon propane tank
- 10 gallon water heater
- Pressurized hot and cold water
- Manual water pump
- Recessed trash receptacle
- Seagull water filter
- Raymarine ST60 Wind (new masthead unit November 2019), Depth & Speed (Cockpit)
- ICOM M502 VHF
- Ritchie Compass (Helm)
- Clarion stereo with four speakers (two in main saloon and two in cockpit)
- this basic electronics package allows the buyer to select the newest and best package for their intended use
- Two SolarLand 75 watt solar panels (150w total) with Blue Sky solar boost regulator and monitor
- (5) Lifeline AGM 100 amp batteries: (4) main bank, (1) engine start (all new November 2019)
- West Marine 400 inverter with female plug near nav station (new November 2019)
- Balmar MC612 regulator
- Balmar 100 amp alternator
- (2) 50 ft. 30 amp power cables
- some prep is ready for a genset install if desired
Recessed foredecks with bulwarks, uncluttered side decks, and full-length cabin top handrails provide safe footing and security on deck. Sail controls for setting, furling and sheeting all lead to the safety and security of the cockpit.
- Dodger and bimini (new Isinglass sewn-in November 2019)
- Muir Cheetah electric windlass (all new November 2019)
- Anchors: Bruce 40 lb. & Danforth 45#
- 300 feet 5/8" chain and 250' multi-strand rode with 50' chain
- Lewmar stainless steel wheel mounted on a custom pedestal with handhold
- Helm instruments: Raymarine wind (new mast head indicator Nov 2019), speed, depth, compass, bow thruster joystick.
- Dark green dodger and bimini with a sturdy stainless steel frame
- Mast rails
- Vinyl-coated double lifelines (new November 2019)
- Cockpit table
- Swim platform shower
- Large swim platform and ladder
- (4) stainless steel dorades
- 15 stainless steel ports
- Six large windows
- Six opening hatches
- Fenders and docklines
- New bottom paint (November 2019)
- Cutter rig with approximately 1,074 square feet of sail area
- Sails: Quantum jib, staysail and in-mast furling mainsail (main new 2015)
- Manual Harken roller furlers on both headsails
- Standing rigging: Mast, dual backstays, single forestay double spreaders and a self-tacking staysail attached to a Hoyt boom (all new - except backstays - November 2019).
- Running rigging: Halyards for the main, jib and staysail, plus extra main halyard (all new November 2019).
- Cockpit winches: (2) Lewmar 54 CST primaries, (2) Lewmar 16 CST furling winches, and (2) Lewmar 30 CST reefing and main sheet winches
- Mast winches: (3) manual winches on the mast
- Yanmar 75 HP diesel engine (4JH3-TE) with 2257 hours
- Sidepower 6 HP bowthruster with a joystick at the helm (new motor November 2019)
- 10 gallon water heater (new November 2019)
- Racor fuel filter
- (2) VacuFlush electric heads
- Enclosed shower stalls in both heads
- Automatic electric bilge pump and manual bilge pump
- some prep is ready for the installation of a genset, if desired
- Coast Guard safety package
- Fire extinguishers
- Zodiac 6-person offshore life raft (certification not current)
- Life Sling (new November 2019)
The center cockpit 445 possesses all the exemplary qualities that have earned Island Packet a worldwide reputation as the leader of cruising boat design and construction. Naval architect Bob Johnson and the Island Packet design team have created the 445 by combining the superior comfort, ease of use, seakeeping, and safety attributes that are the hallmark of every Island Packet, along with innovative new features and stunning good looks that will further reinforce Island Packet's position as America's Cruising Yacht Leader.
Tankage and storage on the 445 is exceptional. All tanks are centrally located below the cabin sole, benefiting stability and interior storage space elsewhere in the yacht with minimal effect on trim. Every detail, from the geared rack and pinion steering system to the swedged and threaded fuel hose fittings, is carefully chosen for its important contribution to long term quality and reliability. Numerous details like magnetic reed bilge pump switches and thru-bolts with lock nuts on both seacocks and prop shaft couplings typify the approach to building every aspect of an Island Packet. Heavy duty, high output alternators with Digital Duo-Charge controllers, premium pre-tinned wiring, and large capacity absorbed glass mat (AGM) batteries reflect the many quality features built into the 445 that help ensure the owner years of comfortable, trouble-free cruising.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
S&J Yachts are your mid-Atlantic through Florida dealers for Island Packet Yachts and your source of experts in cruising sailboats, new and used. With more than 33 years’ experience with the brand, Bill Bolin is the IP expert. Call him in Florida at (727) 743-3100 or email email@example.com for more information or to make an appointment to see this yacht. YBAA member, licensed and insured.