46' Hunter 466 2002
BRAND NEW LISTING - MORE PICTURES COMING - ON THE HARD & READY FOR YOUR INSPECTION IN HAVRE DE GRACE, MARYLAND
Innisfree, a 2002 Hunter 466 is a great performance cruiser with lots of elbow room, privacy and storage for family and guests plus a real turn of speed. She is very comfortable with two complete heads, 3 private cabins and a galley with space to create even a holiday meal. Plus, she is easy to sail with furling head and main sails, self tailing winches and all lines led aft to the cockpit. She also has a properly sized Yanmar 4 cylinder diesel, autopilot and a Bow Thruster. She will take you anywhere you want to go be it a winter Caribbean getaway or a weekend gunkhole. Innisfree has the equipment and has been maintained to get you there.
This 2002 Hunter 466 has 3 private cabins and two complete Heads.
Beginning at the bow is the Owner's Stateroom featuring a separate, private shower on starboard side of cabin entrance and separate private commode and sink across on port. Each is large and comfortable. There are "his" and "her" individual closets and hanging lockers on each side as well. The very comfortable Island Berth is Queen Sized with storage under plenty of room to dress at the foot of the berth.
The Saloon follows aft with a very large convertable dining table/berth on port that can seat 6+. On Starboard there are a pair of really comfortable Captain Chairs with lots of built-in storage.
The Nav Station is aft on starboard and is truly the ship's command center with a functional desk,12 and 110 volt electric panels as well as battery and generator switches. A Raymarine Multi provides Knot and Depth information and a Garmin GPS/Map gives location information. It is a very well thought out work area with room to store all your "stuff"
The Day Head is next aft on starboard convenient to the cockpit and aft berths with a private entrance from the starboard aft cabin.
There are 2 private Aft Cabins (one on each side of the companionway) and each has storage and hanging lockers at their entrance.
The Galley is across from the Nav Station on Port. It is large with great counter/work space and storage areas and features separate freezer/refrigerator, 3 burner prdpane stove/oven, microwave & double bowl sink plus a nifty overhead shelf for dinnerware, etc.
The Hunter 466 is comfortable, luxurious and practical.
- New Upholstery '17
- Custom Dining Table '17
- New Curtains Throughout '17
- Teak & Holly Sole except in Heads.
- Corian Counter in Galley and Head
- Hot Cold Pressure Water
- Reverse Cycle Heat Pumps (2 Units) Aft Unit Replaced '16
- Gimbled 3 Burner Force 10 Propane Stove/Oven
- Adler Barbour Top/Front Loading Refrigerator
- AB Top Loading Freezer
- SS Double Bowl Sink
"Innisfree" has both a 12 Volt Ship and 120 Volt Shorepower Electrical Systems with Separate Electrical Panels at the Nav Station.
- Northern Lights Generator
- Dual Reverse Cycle Heat Pumps with Separate Electric Service
- 2 - 50' Shorepower Cables
- Xantrex Freedom Marine 25 Battery Charger & Inverter
- 2 - 4D Gel House Batteries '16
- Group 27 House Battery
- Fuel,/Water/Waste Tank Monitoring System
- !! Gallon Electric Hot Water Heater
- Water Heater Replaced '16
- Danforth Compass at Helm
- Ship's Quartz Clock in Saloon
- Weather Station: Barometer, Thermometer & Relative Humidity Gauges
- Raymarine ST60 Knotmeter, Depthsounder & Wind Instrument in Pod over Companionsay
- Raymarine HD Radar Dome '16
- Raymarine HD MultiFunction Radar/Chartplotter/GPS Helm Display
- Raymarine ST60 Multi at Nav Station
- Raymarine Chartplotter/GPS at Helm
- Raymarine 7001+ Autopilot with Handheld Remote
- Garmin GPS/Map 180 st Nav Station
- Uniden Handheld VHF
- Standard Horizon VHF at Companionway '16
- VHF Antenna '16
- Element Flat Screen TV in Owner Suite '16
- Element Flat Screen TV with DVD Player '16
- Digital HD TV Antenna '16
- Pioneer AM/FM/Bluetooth Stereo System with JVC Speaker Controls '16
- 6 Cabin and Cockpit Speakers
"Innisfree" is a high aspect, double spreader mast head sloop rig. Both her headsail and mainsail are on furling systems.
- UK 110% Genoa on Furlex Furling
- UK Furling Main on Selden Furling System
- Sails were inspected and stitched '17
- Selden Rod Kicker Boom Vang
- Lewmar 44ST 2 Speed Winch on Port serving: Outhaul, Selden Main Out & Selden Main In & JIb Halyard
- Lewmar 44ST 2 Speed Winch on Starboard serving: Dounhaul, Mainsheet , Main Halyard & Spinnaker Halyard
- 2 -Lewmar 48ST 2 Speed Primaries 1 each Port & Starboard Coach Roof
- Traveller Mounted on top of Arch
- 8 Line Clutches (4 each side) serve Lewmar 44s
- 1 Jam Cleat each side serve genoa sheets each side on Lewmar 48s