47' Catalina 470 2004
Well Maintained and Lightly Used!
The Catalina 470 is a boat well known for her sailing ability and value for the dollar. This two cabin, two head model gives almost 7' of headroom below so you never need to feel cramped but, is still easily sailed.
Sally C has been further enhanced by the addition of electric primaries that have been moved farther aft to allow easy trimming while at the helm.
She's big and roomy but still looks graceful on her lines, gives a good turn of speed and, is easy to handle.
The cabin forward features a large pullman to port, hanging lockers to starboard and head forward.
Next aft is the main cabin with "U" shaped settee to port which converts to a double, and facing settee to starboard.
At the base of the companionway is the very large galley to port, nav table and aft head to starboard. The entrance to the aft cabin is to starboard, as well.
The spacious aft cabin has a center line queen with lots of storage outboard on both port and starboard.
The entire boat boasts tons of storage and nicely finished joinery.
- Navy Blue Ultraleather upholstery in main cabin
- Innerspring mattresses both forward and aft
- Reverse Cycle Heat and Air in the slip or at anchor.
- Custom cabinetry - Custom Storage Locker Forward Cabin Bulkhead
- Easily managed companionway
- Two Flatscreen TV's - master cabin and main salon
The Galley in Sally C is huge but, still enclosed enough to be safe in a sea way.
- Three burner Stainless Steel propane stove with oven. New 2016 - Not used
- Stove hood with light
- Microwave oven
- Double bowl Stainless Steel sink
- Adler Barbour Refrigerator/Freezer
- Custom teak covers for trash can, and sink.
- Large dry storage bin
- Overhead cabinets for glasses and dishes
- Lighted cabinet with beveled glass door - elegant!
The white with gray non-skid deck offers a clean looking boat and offers wide side decks for going forward. For those of you with pets, the walk through transom is great.
- Electric anchor windlass with twin stainless bow rollers
- Anchor, chain and rode
- Divided anchor locker
- Aluminum Toe Rails
- Double lifelines with gates both port and starboard
- Walk through stern with transom boarding platform and storage lockers
- Stern boarding ladder
- Cockpit table with two drop down leaves.
- Beautiful teak cockpit grate!
- Twin helm design with elevated seats for comfort.
- Twin Edson steering systems.
- Bow thruster
- Dodger and Bimini. Dodger and Bimini both new 2016.
- Hatch Covers and Cockpit Cushions
- "Catbird" Seats (Best seats for guests!!)
Sally C is a powerful, double spreader rig.
- Mainsail and 130% Genoa
- Both sails are furling. Main is in mast furling.
- All lines are led aft to the cockpit
- Electric furling winch on cabin top to starboard
- Harken Electric 66.2 Primary Winches moved aft in 2016 to make sail handling a breeze from the helm
- Raised Genoa Tracks
- Articulated main sheet traveler
- Boom Preventer