2004 47' Catalina 470
Well Maintained and Lightly Used!
The Catalina 470 is a boat well known for her sailing ability and value for the dollar. This two cabin, two head model gives almost 7' of headroom below so you never need to feel cramped but, is still easily sailed.
- Fisher Panda Generator with 563 Hours
- Only 1400 hours on her Yanmar
- 3 Zone Air Conditioning
- Bow thruster
- Electric Primary Winches
Sally C is ready to move on to new owners. She is in very nice condition!
- Model Year2004
- LOA47 ft
- Beam14 ft
- Engines Total Power76 hp
- Number of Engines1
- Engine BrandYanmar
- Engine TypeInboard
- Engine Power76 horsepower
- Engine Fuel Typediesel
- Fresh Water Tanks214 gallon
- Fuel Tanks84 gallon
- Holding Tanks
The cabin forward features a large pullman to port, hanging lockers to starboard and head forward.
Next aft is the main cabin with "U" shaped settee to port which converts to a double, and facing settee to starboard.
At the base of the companionway is the very large galley to port, nav table and aft head to starboard. The entrance to the aft cabin is to starboard, as well.
The spacious aft cabin has a center line queen with lots of storage outboard on both port and starboard.
The entire boat boasts tons of storage and nicely finished joinery.
- Navy Blue Ultraleather upholstery in main cabin
- Innerspring mattresses both forward and aft
- Reverse Cycle Heat and Air in the slip or at anchor.
- Custom cabinetry - Custom Storage Locker Forward Cabin Bulkhead
- Easily managed companionway
- Two Flatscreen TV's - master cabin and main salon
The Galley in Sally C is huge but, still enclosed enough to be safe in a sea way.
- Three burner Stainless Steel propane stove with oven. New 2016 - Not used
- Stove hood with light
- Microwave oven
- Double bowl Stainless Steel sink
- Adler Barbour Refrigerator/Freezer
- Custom teak covers for trash can, and sink.
- Large dry storage bin
- Overhead cabinets for glasses and dishes
- Lighted cabinet with beveled glass door - elegant!
The white with gray non-skid deck offers a clean looking boat and offers wide side decks for going forward. For those of you with pets, the walk through transom is great.
- Electric anchor windlass with twin stainless bow rollers
- Anchor, chain and rode
- Divided anchor locker
- Aluminum Toe Rails
- Double lifelines with gates both port and starboard
- Walk through stern with transom boarding platform and storage lockers
- Stern boarding ladder
- Cockpit table with two drop down leaves.
- Beautiful teak cockpit grate!
- Twin helm design with elevated seats for comfort.
- Twin Edson steering systems.
- Bow thruster
- Dodger, new 2016. (Bimini shown in photos but, is not there)
- Hatch Covers and Cockpit Cushions
- "Catbird" Seats (Best seats for guests!!)
Sally C is a powerful, double spreader rig.
- Mainsail and 130% Genoa
- Both sails are furling. Main is in mast furling.
- All lines are led aft to the cockpit
- Electric furling winch on cabin top to starboard
- Harken Electric 66.2 Primary Winches moved aft in 2016 to make sail handling a breeze from the helm
- Raised Genoa Tracks
- Articulated main sheet traveler
- Boom Preventer
- Raymarine ST60 Knot, Depth, Wind Speed/Wind Direction
- Raymarine ST7001 Auto Pilot
- Raymarine ST60 Multi Instrument and Nav Station
- Twin Ritchie Compasses
- GPSMAP 3010C
- ICOM MA 500 TR AIS Interface....Garmin 3010 ,both in cabin and at wheel topside
- GSD 20 Sonar/Fish Finder Interfaced to Chart Plotter
- Raymarine Gyro Plus 2 Onboard Nav Computer
- Mast Head TV and VHF Antennas
- 50 amp 250 Volt - Redesigned Electrical Dual Shore Power System - Fore and Aft. All original 30 amp Forward System left intact in case marina is unable to accommodate 50 amp system. Professional installation in 2008.
- Fisher 8 KW Panda Genset 563 Hours
- Heart 2500 Inverter with Xantrex Control in 2016
- 3 Lifeline AGM 8D Maintenance Free Batteries Installed 2016
- Yanmar 76 HP with approx 1400 hours - new raw water impeller - 2012
- 138 Gallons of Diesel Fuel in two tanks PLUS an additional 50 Gallons added under Stb Settee
- Fisher Panda Genset with 563 hours - Serviced and replaced manifold 2008
- Side Power SP95 T Bow Thruster - Replaced Prop and Zincs on Shaft June 2017
- 12K BTU Cruisair unit in Forward Cabin with vents in cabin and salon - New 2008
- 10K BTU Cruisair unit in Aft Cabin - New 2012
- 16K BTU Cruisair unit in Salon - New 2012
- Dedicated Sump for air conditioning condensate
- Water tank gauges for all 5 tanks NEW 2018
- Added Bilge Pump Cycle Counter
- Jabsco Full Size Push Button Electric Toilet with Fresh Water Flush included but not installed
- Two heads, forward and aft. Aft head is electric. New in 2010
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
As an avid sailor and fisherman, I bring to you over 45 years of on the water experience with over 8000 blue water miles. Through the years I have enjoyed a variety of positions in the marine industry - a former director of the J-World Sailing schools, rigger, professional coach, and yacht racer, delivery crew and captain. I bring to you a vast understanding of boats large and small, monohulls to multihulls and sailing or power. If you are looking to sell your yacht please give me a call or text to 443 822 0984 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.