47' Catalina 470 2001
METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED ♦ MANY UPGRADES
Beckoning with life raft, sat phone, SSB, and EPIRB is ready for offshore passage making, maintained and upgraded her to be ready for some blue water passage making. The cockpit is large and comfortable. The interior layout is very well designed for comfortable liveaboard cruising and "Beckoning" is in excellent condition.
Just a few of her highlights and many upgrades:
- Hard Dodger 2014
- Full Enclosure with "glass" and UV screens (keeps the cockpit cool) 2014
- Simrad Sonar 2016
- Mack Furling Mainsail 2017
- Raritan Marine Elegance fresh water electric heads (2) 2014
- New cockpit speakers 2018
- SSB and AIS
- much more, come and take a look
It’s not often that we find a boat as well equipped and maintained as this one. if you are looking for a ready to go yacht that just feels right when you step aboard we suggest that you call for an appointment – You will not be disappointed with what you see. Beckoning is a turn key go cruising yacht.
This two owner boat has been very nicely maintained and upgraded. Satin varnished joinery is in very good condition. Beckoning has the standard layout with large master stateroom aft, Pullman guest cabin forward and has the settee in the salon with teak dining table for two and the traditional Catalina table (stored under the forward pullman).
The large salon is bright with good ventilation due to the opening ports and overhead hatches. Great headroom – over 7’. There is a large table to port with comfortable seating for 6-8. The table lowers to make an additional berth. Opposite is a long settee. Storage cabinets and shelves outboard on both sides and the entertainment system (TV and DVD) in the middle.
Forward is the guest stateroom with a large Pullman berth, hanging lockers, shelves and private head with a separate enclosed shower.
The generous deck beam is carried well aft providing for a large master stateroom. Queen sized island berth, hanging lockers, drawers, vanity desk and private entrance to aft head with a separate enclosed shower. 2 large hatches overhead on either side open to the cockpit.
The galley is to port and the nav to starboard. More details on both below.
- 2 Reverse cycle heat and air-conditioning – 2 zone 16,000 BTU for total BTU of 32,000 - cool.
- LED interior lights
- Samsung 32" HD Flat screen TV in salon with DVD player in salon 2017
- Sharp HD TV in aft cabin
- iSatphone - satellite phone
- 2 heads - Raritan Marine Elegance freshwater heads 2014
- Macerator pumps for overboard discharge of holding tanks, (2) independent waste systems
18 gal. hot water heater (replaced 2016) with engine heat exchanger
- Overhead hatches with screens and covers
- 6 Satin finish LED lights with sconces 2018
The galley is conveniently located at the base of the companionway on the port side. It is a well thought out u-shaped galley with 2 sinks amidships, plenty of counter space and plenty of storage. The refrigerator is accessed from both the countertop and a front opening door. A large deep dry food and pot locker is forward of the stove. Over the sinks facing forward is a large storage cabinet with a light(red/white option) under the cabinet.
- Adler-Barbour dual-entry, refrigerated storage is divided into freezer and refrigeration compartments.
- Microwave oven
- 3 burner stove with oven and two external propane tanks
- Stove hood with light and exhaust fan vented to the exterior
- Large top loading locker
- Soft composite galley sole
- Multi drawers and cupboards
- In-counter trash chute to under counter bin
- Overhead storage cabinet
- Gray water system 2018
Comfortable, forward-facing Nav station with a chart table and comfortable seating. Good access to the electronic displays and the main and distribution panels.
- Raymarine Depth Sounder
- Raymarine Speed/Log
- Raymarine Wind Direction and Speed
- Raymarine ST290 repeater
- Raymarine E80 at Nav
- Raymarine E120 at Helm
- Raymarine 7001+ autopilot/GPS/Compass with dual control heads at each wheel and wireless remote
- Simrad Forward-facing Sonar 2016
- Standard Horizon VHF with Helm Remote
- ICOM M802 HF/SSB with Pactor modem (email ready)
- iSatphone satellite phone at Nav with docking station and USB
- Raymarine 4km radar on Questus stabilized mount
- Mast Head Camera - aids in mooring and MOB recovery.
- Stereo with 10CD changer
- Cockpit speakers 2 2018
- Xantrex Link 1000
- LED Masthead lights - Tricolor
- Underwater transom lights
- Firdell radar reflector
Nice access to the engine under the companionway steps. A gas piston spring holds the well-insulated top of the engine box. When elevated, access to the sides and front of the Yanmar engine, fuel and water filters, is excellent.
- Bow Thruster
- Auxillary Power - Yanmar 4JH3-TE, 75 hp
- Centrally mounted engine instruments
- Single lever engine controls on the starboard side
- Bilge blower and ventilation system
- Max Prop - feathering prop
- Fisher Panda 8kW Genset (1610hrs)
- Wind Generator
- 2500 Watt Inverter/charger
- (2) 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioners
- Water heater 2017
- Watermaker Pur 160
- AGM Lifeline genset starter battery 2018
- AGM Lifeline bow thruster battery 2017
- AGM Lifeline Starter battery 2017