1988 27' Island Packet 27
AC - CUSTOM SWIM PLATFORM - FURLING HEADSAIL - UPGRADED UPHOLSTERY & MUCH MORE!!
The Island Packet 27 is a very large small cruiser with much more elbow room than you would expect. "Triton" will take you just about anywhere you would want to go in comfort and safety and with surprising performance. The 27 is the perfect family cruiser with room to sleep 6. She has a nice sized head with hot/cold pressure water, complete galley, and a fold-up table that is not crowding the salon after dinner. Her cockpit is huge with room to sail, entertain or snooze. And, Island Packets hold their value so well. This 27 is equipped and ready to provide a great getaway.
Call now for more pictures and information.
- Model Year1988
- LOA30 ft
- Beam10.5 ft
- Engines Total Power18 hp
- Number of Engines1
- Engine BrandYanmar
- Engine Model2GM
- Engine TypeInboard
- Engine Power18 horsepower
- Engine Fuel Typediesel
- Fresh Water Tanks31 gallon
- Fuel Tanks19 gallon
- Holding Tanks12 gallon
There is a comfortable Vee Berth forward with a large opening hatch. Aft of which on starboard is the roomy Head with commode, sink, shower, wet locker, and opening port. Across on port from the head is a hanging locker. Continuing aft is the Main Saloon. There is a cleverly designed bulkhead hung table on Starboard that is out of the way when not needed making the Saloon seem so much larger than most boats. The starboard settee converts to form a double berth. The settee on port is long enough to allow an adult to sleep. The Galley is aft of the saloon on port with sink, ice box, and two burner alcohol stove. The Companionway rises over the Engine Compartment with an access door unter the steps. It is centered and divides the Galley and the Quarterberth entrance. The Quarterberth is large enough for a couple to sleep comfortably. The "L" shaped Galley is on Port featuring a sink, 2-burner non-pressure alcohol stove-top plus good counter space and storage. Finally, the Cockpit is long enough to accommodate your sailing crew, your guests and has the room for a lazy afternoon nap. The IP27 is a very comfortable and safe pocket cruiser that seems much larger than 27' implies.
- Air Conditioning Unit
- Hot Cold Pressure Water
- Teak & Holly Sole throughout except in Galley and Head
- Screens for all opening Ports and Hatches
- Drop in Wood Framed Companionway Screen
- Origo 2-Burner Stovetop
- Upgraded Leatherette Upholstery in Saloon
- Private Marine Head with Holding Tank
- Ice Box
- Built-in Dinnerware Storage
- Miscellaneous Dishes, Cutlery & Glasses
The Island Packet 27 has a high aspect cutter rig with furling Genoa and Staysail. The Main is fully battened.
- The Staysail is mounted on a Furlex Furler and a self tacking boom with outhaul and sheet led aft to the cockpit.
- The Genoa is on a Cruising Design Furling System
- 2 - Whisker Poles
- Metal Mast Step Climbing Kit
- Boom Vang
- 2 Cockpit Hung Line Bags
- Mainsail Traveller mounted on Coach Roof
- Lewmar 16 ST, 2-Speed Primaries
- 2 Coach Roof mounted Lewmar 8 Winches for Main Halyard & Sheet and Staysail Sheet and Outhaul
- Each Coach Roof Winch is served by two Schafer Rope Clutches
- Lewmar 8 on Mast for Genoa and Staysail Halyards
- Rig Tension Gauge
- Winch Servicing Kit
The Island Packet 27 is equipped with both a 12Volt Ship and 120Volt Shorepower Systems with individual electric panels
- Battery Charger
- Separate Engine and House Battery Banks
- 50' Shorepower Cord
- 110V Receptacles and Lights throughout Triton.
- All Required 12V Running Lights
- Nexus Depthsounder and Knotmeter
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Instrument
- Autohelm ST4000 Autopilot
- SiTex 1000 Radar, Chartplotter and GPS
- Weems & Plath Barometer
- ICOM VHF Radio
- Spare VHF
- Kenwood AM/FM/Cassette/CD Player with Cabin and Cockpit Speakers
- Kenwood Compac Disc Auto Changer
The IP27 has a Solid Glass Hull with an integral keel and bow sprit. She has a spade rudder. The Decks are synthetically cored. Diamond Non-Skid provides safe footing.
Triton has a Custom Swim Platform with Modified Swim Ladder
- Dodger & Bimini
- USCG Safety Package including MOB Stern Rail Mounted System
- 2 Anchors each with chain/rope rodes
- Cockpit Teak Table & Drink Holder
- Cockpit Cushions
- Dock Lines and Fenders (6)
- 2 Boathooks (1 Floating)
- 2 Fishing Poles
- Yanmar 2-Cylinder Fresh Water Cooled 18HP Diesel
- Mechanical Bilge Pump
- Electric Bilge Pump with Automatic and Manual Controls
- 3-Blade Feathering Propeller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
i have a lifetime of boating, fishing, waterskiing, cruising and racing experience as well as 25 years of selling all kinds of power and sail boats. I will guide you effortlessly through the purchase process from the showings to the offers through the counters, survey, acceptance and settlement. I will make your boat buying experience easy and fun, and guarantee that you will get the boat best suited for your needs, plans and monies. And, I will be there after the sale to help you with every aspect of your boating experience.
Please, don't forget, I am always looking for good, quality sail and power boat listings. With real Yacht World Sold Boat comparables, a quarter century of marketing and sales experience, as well as a standing list of Buyers I have the selling know-how to move your boat in this tough economy with a simple goal of getting you the most monies in the shortest time. Call me to discuss your current boat and how we can maximize its sale.