45' Hunter 45 Center Cockpit 2007
If you have never seen a Hunter 45 Center Cockpit, you are in for a surprise and....this is a beauty!
When seeing this boat for the first time, you are struck by just how thoughtfully she was designed. From the hand holds on the wide companionway steps, beautiful joinery, light bright salon with tons of headroom and storage everywhere, to the quality appointments added by her owners, you will be impressed.
Everything adds up to a very comfortable boat. She offers.......
- Two beautiful separate sleeping cabins with ensuite heads.
- (2) 16K Reverse cycle heat and air units with generator for comfort at the dock or at anchor.
- Great galley with two freezers and a large under counter refrigerator, loads of counter space and an ingenious dish storage/ dish drainer area that you need to see.
- Full Raymarine electronics including a below decks drive autopilot, chartplotter/radar.
- Easily handled sailplan.
- Exemplary care!
She is in beautiful condition and must be seen!
The interior of Kokopelli is amazing. It is light and bright and has beautiful wood throughout the interior. There is staving along the sides of the hull that add a traditional feel and is not often found.
- Starting forward is the guest cabin with a huge v-berth and dressing seat. There is a large storage area under the berth as well as additional storage for clothes and an overhead opening hatch for ventilation.
- The guest head is next aft to port and can be accessed from the forward cabin or the salon. The counter top is corian. There is a separate stall shower and and electric head. Directly across to starboard is a huge storage area.
- The main salon is next aft. There is an "L" shaped settee to port with beautiful table and movable bench seat. There is a facing settee to starboard. The salon offers 6'9" of headroom and never feels "tight". A bulkhead mounted flat screen TV and Bose entertainment system complete this area.
- To starboard of the companionway is the amazing galley. It has a double bowl stainless sink, great counterspace (Corian), three burner stove with oven, microwave, bin freezer and a front opening freezer and refrigerator. Don't forget to notice the dish draining/drying cupboard.
- To port of the companionway is the forward facing nav station, with huge double opening storage cabinet.
- The walk through to the owners cabin leads to one of the most spacious, beautiful aft cabins you could ask for. There are 8 drawers, 2 hanging lockers, two seating areas, and "night stands" on either side of the centerline queen bed with memory foam mattress.
- The totally private master head has a separate showering area and an electric head
Kokopelli is squeaky clean and very light and bright. She will make a very comfortable cruiser!
The galley is located to the starboard side at the base of the companionway.
- Tons of storage
- Lots of counter space made of Corian
- Double bowl sinks. Larger side has custom made removable Corian top.
- Splash guard
- Three burner propane stove with oven. Top of stove has custom made Corian top offering more counter space.
- Microwave and coffee maker in one
- Large under counter trash receptacle
- Innovative dish drainer/storage area with vent and drain and drying fan
- Raymarine C80 at Helm Chartplotter/Radar
- Raymarine ST6000
- Raymarine ST60+ Knot, Depth, Wind Speed/Wind Indicator
- Icom VHF at Nav station with RAM at helm
Kokopelli has a center cockpit with steps out of either side to allow easy egress forward.
- Electric Windlass with CQR anchor, chain and rode.
- Dodger, Bimini and connecting panel
- Substantial stainless arch over cockpit
- Large aft deck
- "Catbird" seats on stern
- Step transom and swim ladder with good handles
- Hot and Cold transom shower
- Drop down plexiglass companionway board
- Large comfortable cockpit
- Cockpit table and drink holder
- Folding Wheel