46' Hunter 466 2004
EXTREMELY CLEAN ONE Owner Hunter 466
- Three Cabin Layout - - - Large Owners Stateroom
- Generator - - - Reverse Cycle Heat Pumps
- Separate Refrigerator & Freezer (Top & Front Load)
- Dingy w/ Outboard
If stepping aboard "Fine-A-Lee" from the stern you are greeted by a large comfortable swim platform with easy access steps leading into the cockpit. The cockpit is large and uncluttered with all lines and sheets lead to the coach roof thru sheet shoppers to the appropriate winches. Side decks are wide and uncluttered making working on the foredeck safe and easy. To provide for easy anchoring are built in anchor rollers with a large anchor locker and windlass.
Your entrance below deck is provided by a well protected companionway leading to a set of stairs (that's correct steps not a ladder) providing the most graceful entrance to a sailboat that I have ever seen. (When removed provides excellent engine access).
Once inside you are greeted by a large open salon, nav and galley area. The salon is located to port and is a L-shaped isle galley. This area would be a cooks dream come true, with plenty of open counter space, storage and lots of natural light. Cooking is done on a Force 10 stove & oven on built in microwave. Keeping food cold is done in a large refrigerator with both front and top load and colder items are kept in the large top load freezer.
Located on starboard is one of the two heads. This being used by the aft guest cabins and as a general day use head. The space is quite large with plenty of storage. The walls and bulkheads are a combination of white composite and fiberglass for ease of cleaning and teak trim for accent. There is a large fold down fiberglass seat that folds over the head in the shower area and in the dressing area there is a large vanity with with sink and storage below, Corian® counter top and a large mirror.
Just forward of the head is the nav area. This space has a dedicated chart table and seat with storage with-in both. In a cabinet located just above the nav table is a Raymarine E-80. To the out board side are both the 120v. and 12v. breaker panels, VHF, tank monitoring system and the main 12v. discount switches are located on the face of the helm seat with more storage with-in.
The salon is nothing but grand. On the starboard side are two built in chairs with a small wedge shaped table between with storage with-in and an entertainment cabinet forward complete with "Boze®" sound system and flat screen TV. On the port side is a large U-shaped settee with a center line bench providing seating on all four sides of the table. The table can drop to create a fourth berth. Storage is abundant on both sides of the salon.
Located forward of the salon is the large owners stateroom with 6'-6" headroom. Access to this area is through a pair of single doors to either side of the mast compression post. Once inside this luxurious stateroom your will first note the queen size island berth complete with storage draws beneath. To port and starboard are matching ceder lined hanging lockers and wardrobe. As owners you have your own private head, to starboard is a large stall shower and on the port side is located the toilet and sink with plenty of storage and a corian® counter top.
Aft are two guest cabins. Both cabins have double berths with inner spring mattresses and plenty of storage. With the cabin to starboard being slightly larger it also has a line of lockers inboard above the berth as well as private access to the aft head.
The entire interior is beautifully finished varnished teak with corian® counter tops and laminate flooring used through out. Access to the engine and mechanical systems is excellent with an abundance of storage for long distance cruising. "Fine-A-Lee" is a one owner boat that has been well cared for by an experienced owner. She is being sold as a complete ready to go yacht.
- One Piece Fiberglass Hull
- KEVLAR (1 Layer Added to Lay-up from Stem to Keel Sump)
- External Lead Keel
- External Hull Deck Joint (Thru Bolted & 5200 Sealant)
- Rub Rail (Complete Perimeter Rubber Rail w/ Stainless Steel Insert
- Swim Platform w/ Step & Dropdown Helm Seat
- Stainless Steel Bow & Stern Pulpit
- Double Life Lines
- Stern Rail Seats
- Stainless Steel Companionway Rails
- Stainless Steel Arch w/ Main Sheet Attachement
- Stainless Steel Coach Roof Grab Rails
- Deck Cleats ( 2 Bow, 2 Stern, 2 Spring)
- Anchor Rollers (2)
- Anchor Locker w/ Deck Access
- Propane Storage for (2 Tanks)
- Cockpit Lockers
- Stainless Steel Swim Ladder
- Shore Water Hook-up
- Opening Hatches (10)
- Opening Ports (11)
- Companionway Doors & Drop Boards
- Dorade Vents (2)
- Folding Wheel
- Bronze Thru-hulls & Seacock Below Waterline
- Roller Furling Main Sail
- Roller Furling Head Sail
- Furling Mast (Selden)
- Rigid Boom Vang (Selden)
- Head Sail Furling System (Furlex by Selden)
- Jib Track (Adjustable and Inboard for Tight Sheeting)
- Jib Sheet Winches (2) Two-Speed CST Coach Roof Mounted)
- Halyard, Furling, Rigging Winches (2) Two-Speed CST Coach Roof Mounted)
- Mainsheet Traveler (Harken Mounted on Stainless Steel Arch)
- Connecting Panel
- Binnacle, Wheel & Table Cover
- IJPE : 933.00 sq ft
- I : 55.33 ft
- J : 17.00 ft
- P : 51.42 ft
- E : 18.00 ft
- Working Sail Area : 933.00 sq ft