2014 Hake / Seaward 32' (9.75 m) 32
Apollo Beach, Florida, United States
As You Wish
THIS IS THE MOST EXTENSIVELY EQUIPPED SEAWARD 32 AVAILABLE ANYWHERE! Only 417 engine hours - 6 sails - Chartplotter - Air Conditioning - -Generator - Bow Thruster
Flag of Registry: United States
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: HZK32202C414
THIS IS THE MOST EXTENSIVELY EQUIPPED SEAWARD 32 AVAILABLE ANYWHERE!
Only 417 engine hours - 6 sails - Chartplotter - Air Conditioning
-Generator - Bow Thruster
This shoal draft lifting keel boat will take you to the most interesting places. Drawing only 1 foot 8 inches with the keel all the way up and 6 foot 6 inches when fully lowered you can go from the beach to off soundings and anywhere in between.
She is ideal for the shoal draft waters of Florida, the Inter-coastal waterway, the Bahamas or anywhere there is shallow water - including at your dock.
Extend your sailing season by loading her on a trailer and head South or bring her home for the winter - why pay for storage? Next Summer you may want to cruise another area like the Great Lakes. So many options for you!
"As You Wish" has been kept on a lift for the five years the current owners have had her and was also on a lift with the prior owner. She has been professionally maintained and maintenance logs have been kept. Numerous spares and accessories go with the purchase. Some of “As You Wish's” many upgrades and features are:
- Reverse cycle air conditioning - upgraded to 16,000 BTU in 2019
- Bow Thruster - new 2019
- Chartplotter / Radar / AIS
- Wi-Fi capable chart plotter mirrors to an iPad
- 6 Sails all tri Radial cut including one never used spinnaker
- New genoa furling system - 2019
- Dodger, Bimini redone locally to provide better shade - 2019
- Upgraded teak cockpit sole
- Cockpit cushions
- Catbird stern rail seats with cushions
- Many more details in the listing
"As You Wish" is a well-equipped, lightly used, trailerable shoal draft boat that can take you to the Bahamas and beyond. Don’t miss this opportunity (there is no trailer included in this sale).
Call now for an appointment to see “As You Wish”.
The premise that lead us to build the first 32RK arose from our desire to have a boat that would suit the water geography of south Florida, where we have vast expanses of quietly beautiful, but extremely shallow water. Our premise became more complex when we also wanted our boat to take us comfortably and confidently across sixty or so miles of open ocean, across the Gulfstream to the Bahamas and Abacos. Once to the islands, shallow draft would again be an important plus. That thinking led us to the 32RK. The 32RK may be the perfect boat for sailors everywhere wanting to get out of the marked channel and into quieter and less traveled waters, but at the same time, don't want to give up the stability and confidence that a deep keeled boat offers when venturing offshore. She's a wonderful fast cruiser even more compelling when you consider the possibilities offered by the variable retracting keel and rudder. Draft range is between 20" and 6' 5", making it possible to walk to shore from your boat without getting your shorts wet. And with the keel down (there's a lead ballasted torpedo-style bulb at the keel's lower tip), you can go almost anywhere. The possibilities are endless.
VESSEL WALK THROUGH
Below decks, accommodations are comfortable and intelligently planned, whether for sleeping, sitting and reading, cooking or showering. There's room for four adults and their gear for vacation cruising. The cabin is bright and well ventilated, with eight opening ports and two deck hatches.
In addition to the standard 3 slat companion way door is a custom companionway door made to easily close and open - Great while using the A/C!
The master cabin is fwd with a v-berth and filler. Under the berth are storage drawers and to starboard is a hanging locker. There are fans and reading lights on either side.
The head is on the port side aft of the master cabin. There is a nice sized separate shower with a seat and an opening port for ventilation.
The salon is very bright and airy with a large table to port and a convertible settee to stbd. To accommodate additional seating while dining, there is a extra seat which folds up when desired. The salon table lowers to make a double berth.
The settee on the starboard side easily converts to 2 seats with a table in between. Outboard are 2 storage lockers and a handy shelf area for books.There is a flat screen TV outboard on the port side.
Custom lee clothes were designed and installed to convert both the port and stbd seating into very capable sea berths.
The galley is L-shaped and is located at the base of the companionway to stbd. Aft of the galley is open to a large storage area. More details on this below.
The nav is conveniently located at the base of the companionway on the port side. More details on this in the nav section below.
Aft of the nav area on the port side is a large quarter berth with a fan for extra ventilation.
- Reverse cycle A/C – 16,000 btu (new 2019)
- Stainless opening ports with screens (8)
- Interior cushions with upgraded deluxe fabric
- Deluxe hatches (2)
- Teak and holly sole in salon
- Turbo fans (2 fwd berth and 1 aft berth)
- Polyplaner stereo CD player with remote in cockpit.
- Speakers in both salon & cockpit.
- Custom lee cloths for port and stbd settees
The L- shaped galley is at the base of the companionway on the starboard side. Additional counterspace is provided when needed by a fold up table. Storage is found outboard and under the sinks. Dish storage above the refrigerator.
- Refrigeration with freezer
- Upgraded 2 burner propane stove
- Large double sinks
- Safety rail
- Hold and cold pressure water
NAV AND SAFETY EQUIPMENT
The nav area is at the base of the companionway on the port side. There is a chart table with a seat that folds out of the way not needed. The chart table opens for storage and there is additional storage in a cupboard below that.
- Raymarine e97 chartplotter with internal GPS and U.S. maps
- Wi-Fi capable chartplotter, mirrors to an iPad
- Autopilot (with spare motor)
- Ray55 DSC VHF radio w/Ram Mic in cockpit
- I70 wind instrument
- Speed wheel transducer to calculate true wind speed which makes sailing on autopilot in wind vane mode very good.
- Ritchie compass
- Lifesling Overboard Rescue System
- Four Type II and Two Type IV PFDs
- USCG approved electronic flare
- Signal horns (2)
- Fire Extinguishers (4)
- Signal Flag
- Jacklines on deck with two KwikSafety double safety tethers
- 10' Walker bay dinghy with 8HP outboard
- handheld VHF radio
ENGINES AND ELECTRICAL
Yanmar diesel 29hp fresh water-cooled engine with only 417 hours. There is great access to both the engine and the generator. Full maintenance log kept and all invoices available.
- 4 kw Fischer Panda GenSet
- Circuit breaker panel (A/C D/C)
- Batteries:3x Group 31 AGM's (engne start and two house) - (new 2019)
- Battery selector switch
- 2 -12 volt outlets (1 at nav and 1 in cockpit)
- Yanmar spare parts kit: belts, filters, impellers, spare stainless steel exhaust elbow
SAILS AND RIGGING
Expansive sail inventory! Sails are all tri-radial cut. Headsails are furling.
- Fully battened, full-roached mainsail with reef points
- Stack pack system with lazy jacks
- Strong track system for mast
- 90% Jib that can be set for self tacking
- 135 Genoa made with a foam luff to allow it to reef down to 110 without losing any upwind performance on a new furling system (2019)
- 155 Genoa for light air, non-spinnaker buoy races
- Code 0 on continuous line furler
- NEW Code 0 on continuous line furler never been used!
- Forespar adjustable spinnaker pole
- Harken mainsheet system with coachroof traveler
- Self tailing Anderson winches
- Reefing system
- Offshore preventer system
HULL, DECK EQUIPMENT
Seaward Yachts have a vertically retracting high aspect fin keel with a lead bulb. This provides exceptional windward performance and solid stability. There is an incredible shoal draft of only 20" inches and a deep draft of 6 '6" allowing you to maximize performance on all points of sail. The keel is lifted with an electric winch and controlled from the cockpit. The rudder can also be lifted vertically. With both the keel and the rudder lifted you can take to the beach and step ashore!
Hull & Deck
- Layup is handlaid unidirectional fiberglass, critical laminates of hull, keel, rudder and trunk are of carbon fiber
- Vertically retracting high aspect keel, electrically operated
- Vertically retracting high aspect rudder
- Custom hull color topsides, Flag blue
- Bow pulpit with double lifelines
- Bowsprit with rollers for two anchors - (upgraded hinged bow roller - new 2019)
- Electric anchor windlass flushmounted w/ cockpit controls
- Anchor storage with stainless deck pipe
- Plow anchor with chain and rode
- Heavy stainless strike rail
- Anodized slotted toe rail
- Stainless cowl vents w/dorades (2)
- Jack lines port and stb
- Bow thruster with joystick control at helm (new 2019!)
- Dodger & Bimini - (NEW 2019)
- Cockpit and catbird seat cushions with blue piping
- Cockpit table mounted on pedestal
- Upgraded teak cockpit sole
- Stern rail with those very popular stern rail seats
- Swim ladder and swim shower at transom
- Upgraded Edson pedestal
- Pedestal and winch covers
- Propane BBQ can be mounted on stern rail
- Easy access to the swim platform
LOA: 32' 5'' (9.88 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 10' 6''
Draft Max: 6' 5''
Draft Min: 1' 6''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Shape: Monohull
Air Conditioning: Yes
Bow Thruster: Yes
Fuel Tank: 20 Gallons (75.71 Liters)
Fresh Water: 65 Gallons (246.05 Liters)
Holding Tank: 30 Gallons (113.56 Liters)
Designer: Nick Hake
Builder: Hake Marine
Photos click to view all
Vessel Locations & Events
Want more information?
"*" indicates required fields
Bill Bolin — CPYB
Certified Professional Yacht Broker
For 29 years, Bill was the public “face” of Island Packet Yachts to customers, dealers and industry members worldwide. A well-known speaker at boat shows, owner rendezvous' and marine-industry events, Bill had joined the fledgling boat builder in 1987, fulfilling a wide variety of roles over the years including customer service, dealer acquisition and training, sales, marketing, and quality assurance. Bill first got hooked on sailing at the age of 13 after sailing a Sunfish across the crystal-clear waters of Montego Bay, Jamaica. After graduating from college, he bought his first new boat, a Hobie 16, started a sailing school with a friend, and on a first date with his future wife, won the Hobie 16 Tri-State Championship with her as crew. After several years working as a marine patrol officer for the state of Ohio, Bill began selling yachts and teaching sailing for a Lake Erie dealership. He moved to Florida a few years later, where his new-boat sales acumen included models from companies such as Tartan, Pearson, C&C, S-2, Cal, Catalina, Beneteau, Morgan, Endeavour and, of course, Island Packet. Bill served nine years on the board of Sail America, including two terms as president, and was selected to be one of three judges for the 2018 Cruising World magazine Boat of the Year competition. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Yacht Broker’s Association of America as Vice President, and is a Certified Professional Yacht Broker. His in-depth knowledge of the industry and keen focus on customer relations make him a valued addition to the S&J Yachts team.