2000 Hunter 41' (12.50 m) 410
Rock Hall, Maryland, United States
A sleek, low profile coastal and offshore cruiser. She has generous amounts of above and below deck areas. This translates to comfortable and safe deck, cockpit and interior working and living space. Her current owner has made conscious upgrades that have afforded him safe and pleasurable Chesapea
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: HUN41259L900
Tally Ho is a sleek, low profile coastal and offshore cruiser. She has generous amounts of above and below deck areas. This translates to comfortable and safe deck, cockpit and interior working and living space.
Her current owner has made conscious upgrades that have afforded him safe and pleasurable Chesapeake Bay and offshore experiences. She is a well equipped and ready for cruising.
LOA: 43' 5'' (13.23 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 13' 10''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 50 Gallons (189.27 Liters)
Fresh Water: 145 Gallons (548.88 Liters)
Holding Tank: 45 Gallons (170.34 Liters)
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 4JH2E
- Power HP: 50.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 2200.00
- Generator Make: Northern Lights
- Generator Model: N6730
- Generator Hours: 810.00
When you sail the Hunter 410 be prepared for exceptional sailing ease and performance. From heavy air to gentle breezes or from full speed ahead to slow reverse, the Hunter 41DS will astound you with a perfectly balanced helm, surprising responsiveness, and unbelievably easy sail handling. It’s the big boat that maneuvers like a small one, with plenty of space for entertaining.
Inside, the efficient two-cabin layout provides luxurious accommodations with fully equipped private staterooms at both ends. The popular Deck Salon raises the cabin house to provide nearly seven feet of interior headroom. The extra space, combined with panoramic views from oversized windows, seamlessly brings the beauty of your sailing environment to the comfort of the interior.
Liberate your culinary talents in an expansive galley laid out for comfort and convenience. Front opening refrigeration installed under the counter preserves the beauty and utility of the continuous Corian® surface accented with under-mounted stainless sinks and a protective acrylic splashguard. Storage space abounds with a 10 cubic foot pantry that includes adjustable shelving and 4 deep drawers. Like all Hunter sailboats, quality components and easy access to systems reduce maintenance time so you can relax. Whatever destinations your cruising plans include, the Hunter 41DS is built to take you there safely in comfort and style.
Starting forward in the bow is the private head and shower compartment. There is a manual standard Jabsco marine toilet, sink, vanity and storage.
The forward cabin features seating, hanging locket an ample berth with overhead storage and drawers under.
In the salon is a starboard settee and dinette and a port settee. The salon cushions were reupholstered in 2013. A chart table is positioned aft of the port settee.
The starboard galley provides ample food storage and preparation space. You will find everything you need to satisfy the captain, crew and guests at meal times.
The aft cabin is very private and roomy with nice storage and seating. The comfortable ample berth has a a memory foam mattress (2020).
The aft head may be accessed from the aft cabin or salon area. You will enjoy the separate and spacious stall shower. There is a manual Jabsco marine toilet, sink, vanity and storage.
Deck, Hull & Cockpit
- West Marine 310 (10Ft) Hard Bottom Dinghy (2020)
- Mercury Outboard 6HP (2020)
- Kato Marine Davits with support (2020)
- (2) Lewmar48 ST
- (2) Lewmar44 ST
- Seldon Rodkicker boom vang
- Bottom paint (November 2021)
- (2) Solar panels 185 W each (2020)
- Lemmar Windlass (2019)
- Mantus Anchor (2021)
- 250' Anchor chain and rode (2021)
Sails, Rigging & Canvas
- North Sails and Sheets (2018)
- Re-Built Roller Furling Main (2020)
- Extra Main and Jib in good condition
- Sunbrella Enclosure with Strataglass (2017)
- LED Anchor Light (2019)
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing
- Yanmar 50HP Engine. Heat exchanger professionally cleaned (2021)
- Northern Lights M6730 Generator (810 hrs). Starter and wet exhaust elbow replaced (2021)
- Marine Air reverse cycle heating and cooling (16,000 BTU and 7,000 BTU)
- Victron Energy Controller with Bluetooth (2020)
- Die Hard starting battery
- (2) Constant Power AGM batteries
- Pro Tech battery charger
- 12V DC system
- 120V 30 amp AC system
- (2) Spare impellers. (1) for engine and (1) for generator
- 500 Watt Inverter (2019)
- 400 Watt Inverter (2018)
- Fuel tank flushed (2019)
- Fresh water pumps (2016)
- Spare water pumps (2020)
- Spare bilge pumps (2020)
- (2) Macerator motors (2018)
- All Cabin lights converted to LED (2019)
- Forward Head (2021)
- Galley and Shower Faucets (2019)
Electronics, Audio & Entertainment
- Garmin 7610 Touch Screen Multi-Function - Chart Plotter (2016)
- VHF with AIS (2016)
- Autopilot (2016)
- Wind, Depth (2016)
- Uniden Handheld VHF (2017)
- 42" Vizio Flatscreen with Blu Ray (2021)
- DTV 100 Digital Yacht Antenna with Controller (2019)
- Sony CD/Sirius XM Stereo
- Force 10 3 Burner Stove (2021)
- Origo Microwave
- Top and side loading refrigerator/freezer
- Double SS sink
- Refrigerator Compressor and Plates (2018)
- 12 V Portable Freezer (2021)
- Galley Faucets (2019)
- Ample storage
Want more information?
Ed Kurowski & Robin Wood Kurowski
Ed and Robin have worked in the yacht sales industry for 35 years and have handled national and international transactions for new builds, imports, and new and brokerage vessels while leading an award-winning sales and service team. Their years and experiences have provided them with a solid background in negotiations, customer service, technical advice, outfitting solutions, financial recommendations and insurance referrals with a lifelong commitment to their customers.
Ed and Robin’s enthusiasm for yachting aboard quality cruising boats and logging more than 40,000 sea miles translates into an approach that will help you select and equip your boat for comfortable and safe ownership and voyages. They have the ability to perform for their clients who share the same high standards and desires that they do.