2014 Seaward 26' (7.92 m) 26RK
Rock Hall, Maryland, United States
Royell is an able cruiser with a vertically retracting keel and rudder system that allows you to explore waters almost anywhere while providing deep water performance. Stable and secure with ballast head low and she is trailerable.. A comfortable, functional and accommodating interior and cockpit.
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: SEA122314
LOA: 29' (8.53 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 8' 4''
LWL: 24' 8''
Draft Max: 6'
Draft Min: 1' 3''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 6 Gallons (22.71 Liters)
Fresh Water: 20 Gallons (75.71 Liters)
Holding Tank: 20 Gallons (75.71 Liters)
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Power HP: 14.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Sails, Rigging & Canvas
- Two-Line Stainless Rope Clutch
- Genoa Tracks and Blocks
- Fully Battened, Full-Roached Mainsail with Reef Points
- 95% Foretriangle, Self-Tacking Jib
- Internal Halyards and Outhauls
- Andersen Winches - 2 sheet, 1 Halyard (all #10) Stainless Gunnel Trim
- Mast raising system block and line with mast crutch
- Canvas helm cover
Electronics & Entertainment
- Raymarine Chartplotter/GPS (2019)
- Raymarine VHF
- Marine Stereo System with Speakers in Cockpit
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing
- DC Outlet - Stainless Steel / Cover
- Solar Vent - Stainless Sun Powered Mushroom Vent In Deck Hatch
- Hella Turbo Fan- 12v/ 7" 2 speed Marine Cabin Fan
- Vertically Retracting Keel
- Private Head Compartment
- Mast Light
- Running Lights
- Vertically Retracting Rudder
- Forward V-Berth
- Aft Berth
- Private Head Compartment
- Teak and Holly Sole in Main Cabin
- Molded Structural Headliner
- Sunbrella Fabric on Interior Cushions
- Fabric Curtains for Privacy in Head and V-Berth
- Open Interior Layout (no interior bulkhead except head compartment side walls)
- Fold Down Work and Dining Table
- Galley Sink
- Galley Ice Box
- Cutting Board
- Diamond Pattern Non-Skid Surfaces on Deck
- Is0-NPG Gelcoat/Vinylester Backup below water line
- Heavy anondized aluminum rub rail
- Walk-Through transom
- Bow pulpit with lifelines
- Bowsprit with anchor roller
- Stainless Steel Deck hatch
Notes from August 2023 Survey & Sea Trial
Royell, is a 2014 Seward RK 26, with 120 hours on the 14 HP diesel engine. She has been recently surveyed by a licensed surveyor with an overall opinion of average and no major defects.
The nonessential and suggested repairs from that successful survey and sea trial were estimated at $1,000. The Fair Market Value of Royell was estimated at $65,000 by the surveyor. Royell is being offered by a very motivated seller at $49,900.
The vessel is perfect for use in the Chesapeake Bay with an electric retractable keel enabling her to sail in 1 1/2 feet and extend to 6 feet for deeper water. It is capable of sailing with the keel elevated or extended. It has all of the manufacturers details including a Raymarine GPS.
Steering wheel at the helm, ceramic head (never used),ladder, anchor, stove, VHF, Stereo, bimini and dodger. All of the sails are intact as is the rigging.
Want more information?
"*" indicates required fields
Ed Kurowski & Robin Wood Kurowski
Ed and Robin have worked in the yacht sales industry for 35 years and have handled national and international transactions for new builds, imports, and new and brokerage vessels while leading an award-winning sales and service team. Their years and experiences have provided them with a solid background in negotiations, customer service, technical advice, outfitting solutions, financial recommendations and insurance referrals with a lifelong commitment to their customers.
Ed and Robin’s enthusiasm for yachting aboard quality cruising boats and logging more than 40,000 sea miles translates into an approach that will help you select and equip your boat for comfortable and safe ownership and voyages. They have the ability to perform for their clients who share the same high standards and desires that they do.