1994 35' Beneteau 351
Beneteau 351 "PEARL"
Pearl is a excellent example of a Beneteau 351. She has been well cared for and shows very well. This boat has been a Chesapeake Bay boat with very light use.
- NEW 2019 Bimini (2) piece
- NEW 2019 Batteries (AGM)
- NEW 2018 Jib
- NEW 2015 Electronics at Helm
- Model Year1994
- LOA35 ft
- Beam12.5 ft
- Engines Total Power30 hp
- Number of Engines1
- Engine BrandPerkins
- Engine ModelM-30
- Engine TypeInboard
- Engine Power30 horsepower
- Engine Fuel Typediesel
- Fresh Water Tanks
- Fuel Tanks
As you enter the salon you are greeted by a very wide open salon, nav / galley area. The interior has 6' 1" of headroom, lots of light and ventilation, a teak and holly sole and lots of interior wood. The cushions are in good shape.
The main salon has a large dinette to starboard with wraparound seating. The dinette converts to a double berth. Further aft and to starboard is the head (with shower) and the entrance to the aft stateroom. To port is a long settee, the navigation station and the galley. There are two overhead hatches, four opening ports and four non-opening ports.
Forward is the V-berth with two hanging lockers and enough room aft of the berth to stand and change with the door closed. There a large overhead hatch and two smaller opening ports.
Owners stateroom is located aft and under the cockpit. This is a private cabin with a large double berth (5'-7" by 6'-3"), a hanging locker, shelving, room to stand with the door closed and three opening ports as well as two non-opening portlights.
- Sink (Double Stainless Steel)
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water
- Stove Stainless Steel (3) Burner Propane Stove with Over
- Large Storage Above and Below Counter
- NEW - Marine Composting Head
- Sink with Vanity and Mirror
- S.A. / Displacement: 16.40
- Ballast / Displacement: 32.08
- Displacement / Length: 185.30
- Comfort Ration: 19.85
- Capsize Screening Formula 2.19
- NEW Knotmeter (Raymarine i50)
- NEW Depth Sounder (Raymarine i50)
- NEW Wind Direction/Speed (Raymarine i50)
- VHF (Raymarine)
- Mount (for iPad at helm)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For more information
S & J Yachts
Main Street Rock Hall, MD 21661