1986 33' Marieholm Fortissimo 33
The Marieholm Fortissimo 33 is a Scandinavian built cruiser with an excellent pedigree. We have all heard of the Marieholm 24 and 26 ( the classic" Folkboat", long known for her beautiful lines and stalwart build..........and this is her big sister.
You will not see yourself on the water. Not many of these beauties were imported. She is owned by her original purchasers who ordered her from Sweden. She has been well loved by very detail oriented people, and her history of maintenance and upgrading will be gladly shared.
This is a boat that is designed to be sailed in the North Sea and her construction is tough and built to last. Her decks are cored with Divinycell and are not subject to degradation like wooden cored decks. When you step on board, you feel the solid build under foot. But, even though she is one tough boat, she sails..... and her performance will not disappoint.
Her interior joinery is lovely and several custom additions really add to her comfort and utility. Runo Siren, a well known Swedish boat carpenter here on the Chesapeake was responsible for the beautiful additions and changes to the interior. They are spelled out but, the best way to appreciate them is to look at the photographs.
This is a boat for a sailor. If you love the sea and want a boat to safely take you where you want to go but, would prefer a boat that is simple, easy and safe....in addition to being affordable, she is for you.
- ModelFortissimo 33
- Model Year1986
- LOA33 ft
- Beam9.92 ft
- Engines Total Power27 hp
- Number of Engines1
- Engine BrandVolvo
- Engine Model2003- 3 Cylinder
- Engine TypeInboard
- Engine Power27 horsepower
- Engine Fuel Typediesel
This boat amazingly accommodates two in the forward v-berth, two on each settee and two quarterberths that sleep one adult in the starboard quarterberth and a child in the port quarterberth.
The forward cabin has a filler for the v-berth, storage beneath the bed and banks of storage on either side. Hanging lockers are on either side of the doorway, and the door has been split to fold against the hanging lockers when open.
The main salon has a centerline drop leaf table, an "L" shaped settee to port and a facing settee to starboard. There are good storage areas above and behind the settees and, the settee backs secure up to allow a larger bed when sleeping in the salon.
The table legs of the drop leaf table have been hinged so that the table can be lowered enabling the port berth in the main salon to be set up as a double.
The "L" shaped galley is located on the port side at the base of the companionway. A double bowl stainless steel sink, propane stove with oven and, large icebox with dish storage above complete it.
The electrical panels are mounted on the bulkhead between the ice chest/dish storage area and a hanging locker located aft of this area.
The head is to starboard at the base of the companionway and aft of the head is a large quarterberth, also with additional book shelf and desk.
All in all, it is a very clean and well kept interior with many wonderful custom features.
- Screens for overhead hatches and companionway
- Factory installed extra cabnetry
- Many beautiful bits of custom woodwork throughout
- NOTE: Clock and Barometer do not convey
The galley in Talaria is "L" shaped and efficient.
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Pressure cold water
- Gimballed Optimus Propane stove with oven
- Large, well insulated ice box with separate drain....does not drain into bilge
- Smaller, original ice box has added insulation
- Deep, sea safe cockpit
- Tiller Steering
- Divinycell coring in deck
- Cockpit table that doubles as nav desk below
- Deep storage lockers
- Stainless BBQ
- Cockpit Cushions
- Man Overboard Pole
- Horseshoe Life Ring
- Extruded aluminum mast and boom
- 130% Genoa - light weight
- 100% Jib with reef points- heavy weight
- UK Storm Blade
- Primaries are Anderson 46 Two Speed Self Tailing Winches - Upgrade
- Anderson single speed winches on cabin top
- Mainsail Traveler in Cockpit
- All halyards led aft to the cockpit
- Whisker Pole
- Bulkhead Mounted Compass
- The Silva Depth Sounder and and speedo have been replaced by a Garmin 456s GPS with Depth Sounder
- Talaria has a 12v ship's service
- Larger engine alternator
- Three Stage Alternator/ Regulator
- (2) Group 27 AGM Batteries
- (1) Group 24 AGM Battery
- (3) 12v Fans
- Volvo 3 cylinder 27 HP Volvo diesel engine - Fresh water cooled
- 9 Gallon Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- Manual and electric bilge pumps - both replaced and upsized - manual bilge pump feeds to a T-valve that allows discharge either overboard or into a five gallon closed container
- (2) 10 gallon propane tanks in a locker. Gas sniffers have been installed in bilge, under stove and in aft locker under tanks.
- Ice box drains have been fed to the sea cock that drains the sinks instead of draining to the bilge
- Two 25 Gallon stainless steel water tanks
- 10 Gal stainless steel holding tank with Y valve for dockside pump-out or sea discharge
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Listed by Michele Martinage, who has been
helping satisfied customers buy and sell yachts for 30 years.
She's always available at email@example.com or by cell which is