46' Outbound 46 2012
One owner boat - Meticulously Maintained - Ready to Cruise
Owner wants to move on - Price just dropped by $33,000!!
Nauti Pleasure has served her owners well and will do the same for you. She has the Preferred Updated Interior which debuted in 2012 which includes the nav now on the starboard side and a larger head aft with separate shower.
A few of her features and upgrades:
- Stack Pack system for mainsail with antal reef block
- Double head sail rig
- Electric Lewmar winch
- Centerline berth forward
- Reverse cycle heat and air
- Custom large salon table
- Webasto hot water heating system
- Wavestopper hard dodger with connector to bimini
- Kato SS arch with davits
- Solar panels
- 12' AB hard bottom dinghy
- Suzuki 20hp 4 stroke outboard
- Life raft
- And much more...
Please contact us now if you would like to find out more or to set an appointment to see her.
Experienced sailors know the added safety that comes with good sailing performance. The ability to sail off a lee shore, shorten a passage to within the available weather window, safely maneuver through heavy seas, and a cockpit where you can “hunker down” safely when the going gets tough.
Equally important is having the comfort required to avoid fatigue when heading offshore. A dry and comfortable cockpit, good visibility, and a forgiving motion are essential for a safe and enjoyable passage.
For the Outbound 46 we started with a moderate beamed, moderate displacement hull that can easily find its “groove.” Then, we raised the house a few inches to give space for 190 gallons of diesel and 200 gallons of water under the cabin sole, low and in the center of the boat, adding to the righting moment and keeping harmful weight out of the ends. This also allowed us to increase the height of the windows to fill the cabin with natural light and opened spaces under settees and bunks for massive stowage. Where other boats have tanks the Outbound has storage. The result is a great sailing, very comfortable yacht with massive stowage and tankage required for a safe and enjoyable offshore passage.
Finally, the Outbound 46 features a walk in lazarette with work bench prompting the often heard comment at boat shows …. “the boat with the work shop.”
- Solid 100% hand-laid fiberglass hull: still the preferred choice of serious cruisers
- Lines by renowned racing yacht designer: weather beating performance and superior handling
- Moderate displacement: dampened motion and offshore comfort
- High Righting Moment: upwind performance
- Large tanks centered over the keel: 200 gallons water, 190 gallons fuel
- Long bulb keel molded with the hull: no keel bolts, deep bilge sump
- Semi-raised salon: airy, family room style interior
- Large, deep, and narrow cockpit: comfort and offshore safety
- Short companionway: safe movement to and from the cabin
- Watertight bulkhead 7 feet from bow: collision safety
- Double Headstay Rig: BOC inspired for safety, performance, and versatility
- Large Foredeck sail/stowage locker: keep wet gear away from living spaces
- Dedicated liferaft locker: easy deployment, out of the way, off the deck
- Large stowage capacity: All gear stowed safely in its place
- Ventilation:4 large dorades, solar vent, 10 opening ports, 8 deck hatches
The elegant interior has a teak and holly cabin sole with locking access ports, removable overhead panels of white padded vinyl, and a yacht style hand-crafted feeling that is lost on many of today’s production boats.
Starting aft on the port side is the guest cabin that includes a 48″ wide double berth with spacious headroom.
Forward of the cabin is a U-shaped galley. More details on this below.
The salon has a large custom table. Opposite this is a 7′ settee that has been widened to feel more like your favorite couch than a traditional yacht settee. The settee and outboard side of the dinette make excellent sea berths with lee cloths.
Just steps from the companionway to starboard is a large head with separate stall shower that doubles as a wet locker. Both aft and forward heads are molded fiberglass for easy cleaning with Corian counters.
Access to the work room is through the shower. The work room is complete with a work bench and you can stand up when the cockpit locker is open.
Opposite the galley on the starboard side is the large forward facing chart table. More details on the nav below.
Forward is the owner’s stateroom with a centerline double berth for the ultimate in comfort while at anchor or at the dock. A second head, hanging locker, and storage lockers complete the cabin. The centerline bunk is hinged to provide easy access to massive stowage for off-season clothing and gear and the space above the drawers is perfect for folded charts.
- Teak joinery with Satin interior varnish
- Varnished Teak and Holly cabin sole
- Ultraleather cushions
- Plenty of natural light and ventilation with 10 Lewmar ocean portlights & 9 Lewmar Ocean hatches
- Reverse cycle Heat/ Air
- Webasto hot water heating system (2 zones)
- Custom salon table ($3500 upcharge)
- Settee in salon is extra deep to make a good sea berth
- 3 easy large companionway steps for easy and safe access to cabin
- Raritan electric head with fresh and salt water flush and Bidet with hot and cold water
- AquaSan water filtration system
- Toshiba flat screen TV in salon
- Weems & Plath Clock and Barometer
- Custom shelves and fiddles in salon lockers
- 2 FRP holding tanks
- Tank watch holding tank indicator
- Frigoboat , keel cooled refrigerator/freezer with digital controls and extra insulation
- Force 10 3 burner Stove/Oven/Broiler
- Cutting board to cover stove stores behind
- Optional galley dish storage inboard over sinks
- Large cabinet outboard could be used for a microwave (not included)
- Custom fids added on counter, in cupboards and in drawers
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks inboard position
- Pressure Hot/Cold Water
- Filtered drinking water
- Fresh water foot pump
- Nav pod GP2170
- Raymarine e95 Multifunction display
- Raymarine p70 Autopilot control
- Icom ram Mic III
- Raymarine i70 Multi graphic display
- SidePower bow thruster controls
- Windlass control
- 2 Raymarine e7 Multifunction display
- Raymarine i70 Multi graphic display
- Raymarine e7 Multifunction display
- Raymarine autopilot wireless remote
- Icom m504 VHF
- Icom M802 SSB w/ tuner
- AIS 650
- NMEA Seatalk converter
Epirb (New 2014)
Rogue Wave WiFi amplifier
Radome 24” 4kw with antenna mounted on mast
Raymarine GPS antenna
Autopilot linear type 2 long stroke drive 12v
SPX30 smartpilot corepack
Raystar 130 GPS sensor
ST70 wind transducer and pod
LED Bow, Stern and Anchor lights