47' Beneteau 473 2006
Price reduced to $199,900!
This boat performs very, very well and is a blast to sail!!
Known for her speed and spectacular sailing attributes the Beneteau 473 continues to be the boat for competitive sailors who want to enjoy the cruising life, as well.
Godot has a striking black hull and full amenities.......
- 8KW Genset
- Dual Zone Reverse Cycle Heat and Air
- Three Cabin, Two Head Layout
- Bow Thruster
- Twin Helms
- Oversize Winches
- Arch Incorporating Davit System
- Radar/Chartplotter and Full Instrumentation Including Autopilot
- Cruising Spinnaker
- New Running Rigging
- Updated Sails, Batteries, Refrigeration, Inverter/ Charger and Bottom!!!
- Deck windows just professionally re-sealed!
Loved by her owner but, it's time to go!!
This three cabin, two head performance cruiser has a bright, open layout.
She has all the amenities for comfortable, on the water living
Starting forward is an owner's cabin with center line queen, hanging lockers, drawers, opening overhead hatches and direct access to the forward head.
The main saloon is next aft with "C" shaped dinette to starboard, bench seat and settee to port. Aft of the port settee is the forward facing nav station. Aft of the dinette is the "L" shaped galley.
Directly aft of the galley to starboard is the entrance to the starboard aft cabin.
Directly aft of the nav station to port is the day head, and aft of the day head is the port aft cabin.
The layout is straight forward and will sleep six without dropping a table for extra bunks. The galley, nav station and head are all at the base of the companionway, which lends itself well to passage making and changing watches.
- New Upholstery 2015
- Innerspring Mattresses in All Cabins
- Lots of Opening Overheads and Ports for Good Ventilation
- Reverse Cycle Heat and Air
- Sky Shades for Overhead Hatches
- Very Comfortable, Open Design!
The galley is located at the base of the companionway to starboard and allows great food prep area and storage.
- Corian countertops
- Double bowl stainless steel sinks
- Three burner propane stove with oven
- Top opening freezer - 12V - Updated 2017
- Front opening refrigerator - 12V - Updated 2017
- Trash container under counter
- 8KW Westerbeke Generator with 464 Hours
- Battery Charger/Inverter New 2017
- Dual starting Batteries
- Three 240 AMP House Batteries
- Shore Power and Cable TV Connections both Bow and Stern
- Shore Power Cords and Adaptors
- 110V Panel
- 12V Panel
- (2) 12V Plugs at Stb Helm
- New Roller Furling Main in 2014
- New 130% Genoa in 2016
- Furlex Roller Furling for Head Sail New Drum 2015
- Lewmar ST 2 Speed Oversize Primary Winches
- (1) Lewmar Electric Cabin Top Winch for In Haul/Out Haul of Main and Vang
- (1) Lewmar 40ST Two Speed Cabin Top Winch
- New Running Rigging
- 1400 Sq Ft Spinnaker with Sock, Sheets, Halyard, Blocks and Rigging